WELCOME

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Women's Conference Decor

I just finished decorating for a women's conference here in town.  Based on the content of the conference I decided to go with a woodsy-theme.  I had so much fun with this one.  Branches hanging from the ceilings, logs as displays, sticks everywhere, moss and rocks galore.







 





It is always a wonder to me when everything comes together and is used for God's glory. The team that God put together was truly a dream team, so much fun to work with and such servants hearts. I was so glad to be a part of this ministry.  

1 comment:

Pretty In Paint said...

you did a wonderful job!!!