WELCOME

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Join me on my journey to Mill Creek Falls, Avenue of the Boulders, and National Falls in Beautiful Southern Oregon

My husband and I were itching to get out and enjoy nature.  So we took an hour or so drive towards Crater Lake and did some hiking. 


 Mill Creek Falls

  and then over to Avenue of the Boulders (in the same park)


just about another 20 min north of there you'll find National falls


Absolutely breathtaking.  And the weather was perfect somewhere in the 80's.  It was so nice to get out of city and enjoy God's creation with the man I love.  Hope you take time to enjoy the beauty of what God has made for us, in the near future.

1 comment:

Erica B said...

Beautiful!