WELCOME

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Last Vintage Gathering of the Season

My husband and I were traveling once again, and it just so happened to be through Washington on the night of the last Vintage Gathering Show for the Season.  I was there right when they opened Friday night, and what a lovely night it was.  I will let the pictures do the talking:











There were so many inspiring vignettes and handcrafted beauties.  I just want to personally thank all of the vendors that worked so hard to make it a beautiful show, for the rest of us to enjoy. 

1 comment:

Pretty In Paint said...

I love these pictures! i went to every sale this season except the last one, thanks for the gorgeous pictures!!