WELCOME

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Monticello Home & Garden Show was AMAZING!!

 My Husband and I just got back from a trip to Washington and on the way back through Portland I just had to stop for the Spring Show.  So much talent in one place is hard to pass up seeing.  Every time I go I am so inspired.  If you don't live in the Portland area and are unable to make the show for yourself then I hope you can vicariously live through these pics of inspiration. 









That was the Home and Garden Portion,
these are ( just a sampling) of the rest of the talented vendors with spots all the time












I hope you enjoyed this journey, I love your feedback so Please feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think!

4 comments:

The Smith Hotel said...

What perfect timing for you to be traveling-love all the eye candy! One of these days I'll make it up there! Ok the picture with the Insane Asylum entrance just cracked me up-I could use that sign at my front door! LOL

Thanks for sharing those lovely pictures-I might have to go back and look again!

Jody

Takin' time to smell the flowers! said...

Oh I ♥ it all! I will have to plan to go next year, I've never been there...Shameful I know:) Have a wonderful day Ruth, you are amazing♥

Patina said...

Glad you were able to stop by Monticello! Everyone did such a beautiful job.
Debbie

Pretty In Paint said...

I went there about 2 weeks before the show and was so bummed i was going to miss it! thanks for the awesome pictures!!