WELCOME

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Romantic Bed


I am on the hunt for a beautiful bed like this for my newly remodeled bedroom.  Really all I did was switch some furniture around, change the drapes and all of the bedding to give it a more relaxed feeling.  And something like this would finish it off perfectly.  It may take some time, and it will probably cost more than I really want to spend, but I would love to find a dreamy tufted, creamy ecru colored bed for my new look.

 I really love this one, a little more modern
and a little less fussy.
I will post pics of my new look just as soon as it has the finishing touches, and hopefully a new bed.

P.S.  Don't forget only 2 more days to enter our giveaway.

No comments: