WELCOME

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Friday, February 18, 2011

A little Splurge

I have company coming in a few hours and I decided to do something I never do.  I splurged on buying myself flowers.  The gorgeous flowers my husband had bought me last week were fading fast and I really loved having fresh flowers in the house, so I decided to buy myself some with the excuse that company is coming and we won't be the only ones enjoying them. That is of course the excuse I am using...

I love them so much that I may even start giving up some of my coffee allowance to splurge on flowers for a time, who knows
Does anyone else love having fresh flowers around?

No comments: