WELCOME

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is my mothers birthday

I will not tell you how many candles will be on the cake

or that they certainly wouldn't fit on here!

 
My mom loves flowers, but hates the wasted cost of buying them and then they die, so mom here are flowers the way you like them, priceless...
She is not big into gifts, (being the practical woman that she is)
So instead I will take a few minutes and tell you about this wonderful women:
She has laid her life down for her family countless times
She is the embodiment of practicality and purpose
She shows love through action, not just words
She feeds her family not just physically but spiritually
She is intelligent, yet practical
She is energetic and strong
She fears the Lord and lets others know it
She is all of these things and more
but to me, she is Mom.
My best friend and confidant.
No words can describe the wonderful relationship that we have been given.  It was not always this way...and for that reason I am even more thankful everyday. 


Thank you mom for all that you have done for me,
 for all the ways that you have blessed my life.

No comments: