WELCOME

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fabric and More Fabric


So I took on what I thought would be a simple and easy project yesterday...sorting through and getting my excess fabric ready to sell.  It only took up one corner of one of my closets (so how much could there possibly be), but as I started to pull it all out, the pile grew and grew.  It never ceases to amaze me how many times I've underestimated how much stuff I really have.  I seriously believed that it wasn't that much and it wouldn't take very long to get it ready to sell at my booth.  How thankful was I when I talked to my mom and she was willing to come and help for the day.  For those of you who know my mom, she is the queen of fabric, so she was the right lady for the job.  Anyway we spent most of the day yesterday, measuring, folding, ironing, fluffing and tagging all of this...




I want to say thank you to my mother.  I could have never done it without her, now all there is to do is make room in my booth to put it all in.  It may take some time, a piece here and there, but eventually gone it will be...
Needless to say when my husband came home he was shocked to see how much I had, he said "you do realize we have company coming and they can't sleep on top of all of  that" (with a smile)
Does anyone else have this much (extra) fabric just sitting around? 
Now you can see why I've been desperate to get my house in order and everything in its place.

No comments: