WELCOME

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Monday, February 7, 2011

The Back Porch & Company

While I was in Bend this last week, I took a trip up to Redmond, to visit some of the ladies with shops up there that I have blogged about before.  Well, the last time I was at the Back Porch I wasn't able to meet the owner, but this time I was.  And I just wanted to say what a pleasure it was to talk shop with her and introduce myself.  I also took some updated pics of  her shop so enjoy her french prairie style:


 Love the industrial pulley's





 Love this bag!
The front display window
I'll refer you to the last post I did on this area for shop details

Thanks to all of the ladies in Bend and Redmond who I had the pleasure of spending time with,
Ruth

No comments: