WELCOME

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Random Inspirations

Just like everything lately, random are my thoughts and inspirations.  But I thought I would share some of it with you.

I would love to find this type of clock for my bedroom

 I would love to have this door between the living room and my office


A cozy chair for the corner of the room

This chandelier Hanging over my table


 These wall hangings for accent pieces

and this armoire for my clothes

My style is ever changing, and growing its limits.  Little by little it evolves into something altogether new.  Never all at once, but gradually and patiently it transforms.

No comments: