WELCOME

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Friday, October 8, 2010

Getting back to my trip North my Next Stop was Monticello Antique marketplace

What can I possibly say about Monticello that has not been said already.  It absolutely took my breath away, and I cannot believe I waited so long to see it. The entrance alone felt grand, and who can say enough about the quality of vendors this place has.  Just to save a little time I won't go into detail about many of the pictures, Suffice it to say I will let them do the talking...  

Barnhouse Boys in the Front Display window




Calamity Janes
 


 

Walking into the main showroom

 

More of :Annie Fannie and Abigail





I love old typwriters and Birdcages

Old Chippy white and Fabulous! by Duchess

New vendors at the store, great stuff
Always Amazing Displays and I just read that they are now in a bigger space.

Burlap and Bling


I Just love the style of Bella 


Rolled-up vintage papers and a huge pocket watch

Now for the Fall Premier Show

how much goodness can you have hidden in a cupboard

Duchess
one of my all-time favorite displays

And Again back to Bella What is not to love here.



 Faded Charm

These Royal chairs were exquisite, not to mention the pillows

Love the Boat

The cutest Structure made from old doors and windows topped with frills by

Last but not least the Salvage Garden

I wish you could hear the sound of the water features in the background

I had a wonderful time at Monticello, I hope to go back real soon.  I feel like I could spend a week there and not see everything.

2 comments:

Patina said...

Monticello is a wonderful place in Portland to shop! I'm glad you were able to check it out. Your pictures are just wonderful!
Debbie

HillHouse said...

I'm so glad that you left a comment and now I know whose beautiful stuff I was taking pics of. I just added a link to your blog so that everyone can see what you do. As a fellow believer I was so blessed to see scripture on your blog.