WELCOME

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Saturday, October 23, 2010

The final Stop on my trip North was A vintage Gathering and Barnhouse

I had been to these shows before, but I was just as excited as the first time.  I was able to meet some of the vendors this time and it was so much fun.  I first hit A vintage Gathering :
Greeted by this lovely Cow





My good friend Mindy came all the way from Medford also to attend the barn shows. 




Uncovered Ruby had my favorite displays and meeting Lisa one of the owners of the locally owned shop was so wonderful.  I don't have pictures of the shop, but I did get a chance to go and I did buy several things, as I knew I would.






Now off to the Barnhouse!!
I know I missed so many amazing things because I've seen pics of what it looked like first thing, but here are some of my own pics later in the day.



Pillows by Bella


Always amazes me the drama you can create with simple greenery and lighting


Simple Elegant Lavender

Industrial Touches everywhere

The stylings of Tarte are not to be missed





Love these old bikes

I wasn't able to take as many pics of these places as I would have liked because I was too buisy shopping and on a limited time to get back to Medford that day, but suffice it to say it is well worth the trip no matter where you are coming from.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures you took! I was so mad that I couldn't make the fall shows up north. It's nice to see a fellow vendor that shares the same styles! I to am a vendor at american mercantile I am P3 so give me a look. I love your texas antique week style displays. I talked to Ms. Arlene and thought it would be neat to try to organize a show next Spring in our neck of the woods! Let me know if you would be interested! Keep up the good work!

Barbara Jean said...

Great pics.
I did not make it up
I'm on the way next time. =)

blessings

barbara jean