WELCOME

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Booth Redo at the Mercantile

After getting back from Roses and Rust, I decided with the leftover goodies from the sale that my booth needed a refreshing.  Here is how it looks now.
Please stop bye if you can, I volunteer at the store on Tues and Thurs when I am in town, I would love to see you!

2 comments:

The Smith Hotel said...

Looks great! I still have stuff around the house and in the garage that I need to move into my own booth! I'll make sure if and when I get up to Medford I stop by and check out your booth!

Will you be back for more in May?

I'll be there!

Jody

HillHouse said...

I will definitely be back, I've already committed!! Already looking forward to it.