WELCOME

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Monday, September 27, 2010

Second Stop on my trip North was Stars & Splendid

As I said before Stars has another store right across the street called Stars & Splendid with a gorgeous floral store right next door





As you step into the front you are immediately taken by the brightly colored front display and sign

 

I'm not normally one to dwell on vintage clothing, but this was an amazing selection

I love old Chippy windows of all shapes and sizes

I loved how this floor complimented this vendors style


The next vendor was I love vintage, and the name says it all, just look at those scarves.  What a clever display using a vintage teaspoon rack.



Next up was the Sparrow's Nest.  I really spent some time here.  Burlap pillows, shabby chic furniture, sachets and the list goes on...

 
Simple elegant display, and I loved this industrial wire light fixture, too bad it was for display only and wasn't for sale.


In the very next booth I met the sweetest lady named Kay
She was there redoing her booth and we got to talking and sharing about the industry.  The following are some pics of her booth.  She had a great rusty stand and an amazing rusty ceiling tile just to name a few treasures. 
You can visit her blog at:  surprisedbyjoyantiques.blogspot.com.




The display atop this large armoire had so many great things.

Stay tuned for more...Next up is Monticello Marketplace, you don't want to miss it!








No comments: