WELCOME

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Vintage Inspiration



Ever since I happened upon this vintage communion dress
many months ago...everything changed.


I was inspired to start incorporating vintage goods into my booth space where I am a vendor at a local store.  Since then, I have attended The Barnhouse flea Market, A Vintage Gathering and so many more.  I was vicariously living through the blogs of all these amazing vendors for months and months, and finally decided to do something about it, and it is amazing!  I was just invited to be a vendor at the first ever Roses & Rust Barn sale on Oct 2nd in Anderson, CA, I can hardly wait. 
I would love for you to join me on this journey, as I document this new chapter in my life.  Life is full of changes and I embrace each and every one to the fullest.

No comments: